Army World Class Athlete Program Accomplishments
Serve Strong Stories
- CPT Scott Christie competed as a Modern Pentathlete in WCAP where he earned a World Medal and achieved the rank of SSG before commissioning and returning to serve as an assistant coach in the Modern Pentathlon. Deployed with 10TH MTN out of Ft Drum to Afghanistan and was later selected to serve as the WCAP DET CDR.
- CPT Christopher Fogt competed in the sport of bobsled in WCAP and was named to the Olympic team in 2010 and 2014. He earned a bronze medal in the 4-man bobsled at the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi. He is currently serving on active duty. He has been deployed to Afghanistan, completed CCC and is on assignment to serve as an intel officer.
- SSG Alexis Ramos competed as a boxer in WCAP and was later returned to serve as the Assistant Boxing Coach. Currently serving as a AIT instructor at Fort Meade.
- SGT Justin Olsen was the Olympic Champion in 2010 (Four-Man Bobsled). Joined the WCAP in the 2014 quad and competed at the 2014 Sochi Olympics.
- MAJ Chad Senior competed in the 2000 (6th) & 2004 (13th) Olympic Games in Modern Pentathlon while attaining the rank of CPT in WCAP. Currently, Chad is an Air Force Combat Rescue Officer (CRO) in Key West, FL.
- MAJ Niul Manske competed in Modern Pentathlon and attained the rank of 1LT while in WCAP. Currently, Niul serves as an Air Force Combat Rescue Officer (CRO) in Portland, OR.
- 1LT Mike Kohn competed in the sport of bobsled for WCAP earning a bronze medal in the 4-man bobsled at the 2002 Winter Olympics in Salt Lake City, Utah. He later returned to serve as an assistant coach for bobsled and was named to the 2014 Olympics as a coach where the U.S. team earned medals in both the men’s and women’s bobsled events. He is currently serving in the National Guard and will attend selection for Special Forces in 2015.
- SGM Marshall Christmas competed as a boxer in WCAP. Currently serving with the 91st Active Reserve.